Wednesday, September 28, 2011

HAPPY

I wish that every day were like yesterday.
At first I couldn't tell you why it was so great - I was just HAPPY.
Its not like it was an easy day, it was actually a harder day.  Nothing magnificent happened. So I didn't know why it was so great.  But when I went to bed I realized what had made it such a good day.  If I somehow knew when my last day on this earth was, 
I'd want it to be like yesterday. 
It was one of those days when I fell asleep even more in love with my hubby than when I woke up that morning.  Not because he brought me flowers, or whispered sweet nothings in my ear.
I just felt grateful for him. Grateful for all the little things he does each day that make my life a little easier.  Grateful for someone to talk to. Grateful for someone to laugh with.  Grateful for the chance we had to make dinner together, and cuddle on the couch together.  Grateful for someone to start a family with.
grateful for someone to spend 
ETERNITY with

When you count your blessings, you realize how much you have. Then the sun shines a little brighter, the sky looks a little bluer, and anything is possible. My day was so great because subconsciously I chose to count my blessings. And it made me HAPPY. Sometimes its hard to see all the blessings we have, 
but we each have many things to be grateful for. 
And when we choose to look for those blessings we will be 

{HAPPY}

2 comments:

Leave a comment and make my day!