Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcome October

{via}
There's been an added crispness in the air the past few days.  Madeline woke up with cold toes this morning which means we'll have to start turning on the heat at night. I'm hoping fall is really on it's way.  I don't think I've been as excited as I am this year for fall.  I'm so much more grateful for the cooler weather that sends the humidity away.  There is also much anticipation for fall leaves, this year.  There's not a whole lot of Autumn color in the North West.  There's a reason they call Washington the Evergreen state.  
{via}
We're excited for apple picking, pumpkin carving, haunted houses, trick-or-treating, cozy, new recipes to try and, of course, the anticipation of Christmas.  We're going home this year and oh boy are we excited! Most of all, though, I'm looking forward to sticking Madeline in a pumpkin. Here's my fall bucket list from last year.  It's pretty much the same this year, other than having a baby... :)
Thank you October for all of your wonderful festivities.  
Hope you stay around for a month, or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and make my day!