Saturday, January 7, 2012

I didn't want it to snow...

This week has been filled with sunny 50 degree days. 
And we have loved it.  I decided that just 
skipping over winter would be a-ok with me!
I like a little snow leading up to Christmas, but after that, I'm good. 
Maybe if I was really into skiing I would appreciate it more. 
But I'm not. 

This morning I got up to feed a hungry baby.
It was still dark outside, and the blinds were mostly shut.
As I peeked between the slats I was priviledged to 
behold the most magical snowfall you ever did see. 
The only thing that would have made it more beautiful
 was if the backdrop wasn't a BYU Married student
 housing parking lot {our cars aren't much to look at}

And even though I've since woken up for the day and 
there's still a light dusting that will probably get all
 melty and turn into slush, that moment of
 beauty has made me ok with the snow.

{No picture because I couldn't find one
 that accurately demonstrated how beautiful it was.  
Only your imaginations can help you now}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and make my day!