Monday, August 15, 2011

Improving the World

Good morning world and welcome to the Scratch Pad!

I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous about starting this whole thing out, but Anne Frank helped me out.  She said, "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."


I'm not saying I think I'll have millions of followers and together we'll end world hunger, stop all wars, cure cancer and make everybody happy -- but I hope that in some small way we can all reach out and change a little piece of the world around us.  

David O. McKay said, "The greatest work you will ever do will be within the wall of your own home." 

With that said, I wish you all a fabulous day and hope to see you all tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and make my day!