Monday, November 3, 2014

halloween 2014

Well I had plans for getting the costumes put back on the kiddos and getting some photos in good light, but just incase it doesn't happen ;) I thought maybe it'd be good to share a few pictures before we're too far past. 

I honestly can't remember a better Halloween. Which is maybe sad because it was really pretty simple, but hey! It was a good one. I'm a little bummed I don't have any great pictures (technically) to show for it... 

I think a large part of what made Halloween great was Madeline "got it" this year. She loved the dressing up and understood that more candy would be available at the next door. We should probably work on manners before next year. A couple of times she helped herself to more saying,"I'll just have one more..." Thank goodness most people thought it was cute and didn't mind.

The other part that made it great was spending the evening with friends. Nice to escape the city for a few hours and just be.

It was a very happy halloween and I can hardly believe we're on to Thanksgiving now! 2014 is quickly coming to an end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and make my day!