Thursday, November 13, 2014

baltimore family photographer - baron family

One of my favorite things about being a photographer is all the new places I get to explore. There are so many beautiful parks in the area I had no idea existed until this fall, so a huge thanks to all my clients who've made so many great suggestions!

Centennial Park (in Ellicott City) was no exception. It was a beautiful place and we hardly covered any ground. I need to take my family back to do some exploring :)

And now what we're really here to talk about (or see!) pictures of the beautiful Baron family. This little family is also expecting their second boy. We've been attending church with them for the past couple years and they are saints. Always going out of their way to help others. I really enjoyed capturing some sweet memories for them. 

Can't wait to meet their newest addition in a few more weeks!

p.s. It's always fun to bump into the sister missionaries :) Especially when they have stickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and make my day!