Monday, October 20, 2014

baltimore maternity photographer - peterson family

I don't even know where to start, I'm just SO EXCITED about this shoot. I can't believe how perfectly it came together and I can't believe I TOOK THESE PICTURES! It was really a pivotal moment, where I was able to say to myself,"YES! You are good at this! You are a photographer and pursuing this is RIGHT!" 

Obviously I can't take all the credit, because these two gorgeous people were phenomenal. So natural together and patient with me. They are such a beautiful couple, am I right?! Can't believe they'll be parents to a sweet baby girl in just a couple of months. I'm so excited for them and this new stage of life they're starting. 

Thanks David & Annaliesa 

1 comment:

  1. You really are a talented photographer.
    I always enjoy seeing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day!