Tuesday, February 25, 2014

family pictures - say what??!!


^^couldn't not post this one… it was the first one I took of them ha^^

I decided that since we've been married over three years and have two kids that it's about time we had our family pictures taken. Thank goodness I know a photographer (THANK YOU DAD!!!) I can't tell you how happy it makes me to finally have a good family picture to hang on our sad bare walls. So happy :) My little family means more than anything to me and I'm so happy to have some pictures to go along with all the memories we've been making lately. And I love that they were taken in our neighborhood that we love so much. Life. is. good.  And seriously, thank you Dad. We would not have been so successful with my tripod ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and make my day!