Wednesday, April 17, 2013

then sings my soul

Spring has sprung and oh my soul rejoice.  We couldn't be happier to welcome all things spring into our lives. Flowers are blooming, people are out, sidewalk art proves children are enjoying fresh air and the birds are singing in the trees. They say, "teet teet" incase you're wondering. Madeline is kind of an expert bird caller. Even the field of dandelions outside our window brings a smile to my face. Especially when there's a tiny person cheerfully picking them and sniffing them, leaving a yellow hue on her fingers and nose.

I'm falling head over heels in love with our neighborhood. It's quite the melting pot. Lots of happy people but from all different walks of life. If I could live in a neighborhood like ours for the rest of my life (and if it were always spring) I think I just might be convinced to be a city girl

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow your view of Baltimore is way prettier than mine! Thanks for a new perspective of Baltimore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say it again: You are an artist. You have an eye for beauty. You rock the photography!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day!