Monday, April 8, 2013

lately...

^^ I can't seem to get enough of green smoothies these days. So vibrant, fresh and healthy.




It seems as though spring is just around the corner and believe me when I say we are more than ready to welcome it with open arms. Natural light has been flooding through our windows and that brings joy to my soul. The city seems to be awakening from its winter slumber and I'm continually in awe of all the friendly people I meet. 

  We had an amazing weekend as a family listening to the LDS General Conference. I am humbled and so blessed to be a part of this wonderful church. I've been uplifted and rejuvenated and I'm ready to face the world again. Ready to live better; to be better. Of course we've  also been loving the outdoors. Lots of sunshine, walks and dandelion decorated hair. I love having a daughter :) 

Sadly this little Madeline of mine isn't doing so great today. Allergies seem to have hit her hard so we'll be doing lots of snuggling today. Which I'm totally ok with :) Go figure that on the warmest day of the year so far she insists on wearing a winter hat.

2 comments:

  1. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My website has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any techniques to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate
    it.

    My weblog Diet That Works

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an email if interested. Thanks!



    Feel free to surf to my web blog :: Cambogia Extract

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day!