Saturday, November 10, 2012

sneak peek into Santa's workshop

I feel the need to talk about how Christmas is so much more fun when you have a child who can actually get into it.  Sure she has no idea what's coming, who Santa is or why we'll wake her up good and early Christmas morning to open her stocking, but she'll enjoy it while it's happening a little bit more than this:
"Really, Mom?"

The past few weeks I've been giddy with sewing projects and home made gifts.  I've got some sort of sewing bug and it has made me SO HAPPY! Here's my latest project.... 
 Madeline standing next to the pattern :)
 I'll let you guess what it's going to be.... but I bet you can't even imagine how CUTE it's going to be!!!!


And lastly I leave you with a picture of the cutest little Christmas baby you ever did see. Why do they grow up so fast!? Baby fever? Yes. Pregnant? No. Hopefully in the next couple months :)

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what your craft is going to be, unless you're going to cover the giraffe in the fabric.

    Your daugther is so cute! :)

    Lauren
    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a doll!!! I've just had our first, I agree holidays are more fun with little ones! Happy I found your cute blog!! Xoxo
    Http://aaronkarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day!