Wednesday, November 21, 2012

one

Happy Birthday to my beautiful little girl.  Hard to believe a year has come and gone, and yet I can't believe I haven't had your face etched in my memory forever.  You are such a blessing to our family, Madeline.  I love spending my days with you and even after long days I miss you while you sleep.  You are such a special daughter of God.  I can't wait to help you enjoy all of your birthdays still to come.   But here's to being one.  Here's to twenty-four hours of precious time dedicated as a celebration of your wonderful little life.  I love you sweet girl.

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. SOOO cute! This picture is just precious, and the lighting is so darling on her little face! :o) Happy birthday, miss Madeline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are so cute! :) I agree with Alaina and Mitchell-cute photo! Happy Birthday Madeline! Hope you had a blast with your wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day!