Tuesday, September 25, 2012

boho curls: saved by the curling iron

I've seen the 'boho curl' tutorial floating around for probably a year now and I finally went ahead and gave it a try.  Here's what I learned.  You need hair a little longer than mine for it to be really successful.  My little hairs in the back just didn't stay in.  I'm guessing it also works better if you sleep with your hair up or wear it most of the day.  My hair was pretty dry, and I got a few curls initially, but mostly it gave me a crimpy/funky start to putting some curls in with my curling wand.  I think I'll give it another try.  I mean the end result was GREAT! But I was hoping to use a little less heat on my hair.  Tell me what you think!


{yes you can be jealous of my awesome fuschia-silk robe from china)




4 comments:

  1. Sarah, you are so cute! I really love your hair. Totally adorable! I miss you a ton. I need to call you, but I don't have your number anymore :( Message me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's really cute! How have I not heard of this before?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day!