Monday, August 27, 2012

nostalgia

I'm going to confess that right now I am really missing Provo.  Especially today. Classes start at BYU today and I can't help wishing I was there.  I feel a little gipped and yet at the same time I know we're supposed to be here and I'm happy to be supporting Jeremy.  I wish I'd appreciated the wonderful spirit that's at BYU a little more while we were there.  I wish I'd gone to a few more football games and campus activities.  I kind of REALLY wish we were there while my brother Christian is there this semester to have him over for Sunday dinner.  I'm just feeling nostalgic today.  I love where we are right now and I'm so proud of us and all we're doing, but I'm missing my beloved Provo today.  

{via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and make my day!